What is JustCite?
JustCite is an online legal research platform that helps you find leading authorities and establish the current status of the law.
- Helps you identify the leading case in seconds. JustCite search ranking considers the relationships between cases, not just keyword frequency
- Marks up the specific effects of cases, so you know whether those cases are still “good law”
- Shows you how legislation has been amended and applied in court
- Is boosted by interactive visualisation tools, user-generated content and other ground-breaking features
- Provides seamless links through to the full-text material of numerous other data suppliers’ platforms, including Justis, Lexis Library and Westlaw. If you have a subscription to those services, JustCite offers a simple route through to them
JustCite is not a full-text legal library. If you are looking for the full text of a case or piece of legislation, please see whether it’s covered by our other service, Justis.
Get started right away